The new Tally.ERP 9 Release 5.4.3 is available now
Whats new in Tally.ERP 9 Release 5.4.3
- As Jewellery Business is under central excise, we have enhanced the title of the sales invoice and type of copy, as per rule 8 of Articles of Jewellery.
- The change in file name and increase in length of fields in Maharashtra e-VAT template are supported.
- For a better license management experience, we have simplified the text on licensing related screens and e-mails.
- MAV error does not occur when you mark reconciled bank vouchers as Optional.
- The currency of a party ledger is retained when it is imported into a company with a different base currency and with multi-currency enabled.
- When you view the POS extract report remotely, only the POS sales transactions are displayed, as expected.
Buy Tally ERP9 Online Check Tally ERP 9 Current Price