Due to leap year, all over the India whoever using Tally all are facing same error/problem.
Tally licnse goes in education mode, Tally Start screen comes when we start Tally and ask for activation or reactivation.
Solution : Change your system date to 01/03/2012 and then re-activate your Tally license once.
It will work properly in licese mode.
To buy TDL learning guide:
A comprehensive TDL learning guide called “Tally Technology – The Complete Reference” is available on order.
Tally Technology – The Complete Reference is a complete guide to learn Tally Definition Language (TDL). The book is published and sold by Sahaj Enterprises and is priced at
1,800/- (inclusive of taxes and shipping cost)
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Mr. Prashanth: +91 9902611006
How to pay?
Transfer 1,800/- to the bank account given below and write to email@example.com with details of the transfer and your shipping address. You could also courier a DD along with your shipping address.
Beneficiary Name: SAHAJ ENTERPRISES
Bank: HDFC Bank
Branch: Koramangala, Bangalore
Account Type: Current Account
Bank Account No: 00532020001844
NEFT/IFSC/RTGS Code: HDFC0000053
No.90/3,13th Main Begur Road Cross
Hongasandra, Bangalore – 560 068
New Stat.900 Version is available free for existing Tally User
Major Enhancement are :
- The functionality of e-return for TDS on Salary is enhanced as per the requirements of validation tool version 3.3.
- The facility is provided to export SIF records in Excel Spreadsheet format.
- In EDR Records of SIF Records the deductions from pay heads are considered for calculation of fixed earnings
Service Tax :
- A new Service Category – Technical Testing and Analysis Services is provided.
Tax Deducted at Source :
- The latest utility file – e-TDS/TCS FVU.exe (Version 3.3) is supported for validation of e-TDS generated for the last quarter.
Value Added Tax
Andhra Pradesh :
- The value of entries recorded using the VAT/Tax classifications provided for works contract taxable at 4%, 5%, 12.5% and 14.5% VAT rates are captured in VAT Return Form and Annexures.
- The e-VAT feature is introduced to export data of VAT Form 13 using Excel Spreadsheet format to excel template file as prescribed by the Commissionerate of Taxes.
- The Quarter End Return is provided for physical and e-VAT Form 13.
- Effective from April 1, 2011 the VAT/Tax classification – Output VAT – Lease @ 1.5% (on Going) / Sales – Lease @ 1.5% (on Going) are provided for lease contracts. The value of entries recorded using these VAT/Tax classifications will be captured in VAT Form 233 and e-Audit Form 704.
- In the data exported to e-Audit Form 704, the state names are captured in accordance with the list provided in template file.
- The values of entries recorded for 12% and 16% VAT rates in Debit Note by selecting Purchase Returns or Rejected in Used for field are captured in physical and e-VAT Purchase Annexures.
Release details of Stat900 version 163 (PDF file)
Download Stat 163