Tally software prices are to increase by nearly 17% from 16th April, 2012. Buy/Upgrade your Tally Software before the due date and make a saving ….
Checkout the current ( before April 16th, 2012) and the New Price List :
| Tally.ERP 9 Silver
| Tally.ERP 9 Gold
| Shoper 9 Silver
| Shoper 9 Gold
| Shoper 9 Diamond
| Tally.NET Subscription (Silver)
| Tally.NET Subscription (Gold)
All prices are MRP in INR, Inclusive of taxes
The new Tally.ERP 9 Release 3.4 is available now!
FREE for all users of Tally.ERP 9.*
Tally.ERP 9 is the latest offering of the Tally software series. As with all Tally products, rapid updates are made available for the lifetime of the product via periodic releases, thereby providing the high level of business capability that millions of users trust. Highlights include a very light product footprint, immediate access to new features and enhancements, easy data migration and more.
New Features :
- Tally Extensions :
Tally Extensions are Specific Product features created by Tally solutions and delivered in the form of Product Extensions. Potentially, in future, these Extensions may be made a part of the product itself. These Extensions can now be searched and deployed using an intuitive deployment mechanism directly from within Tally.ERP 9.
Keep a close watch on Tally Extensions in future!!
Major Enhancement :
Crash/ MAV/ Data : A dump file, tally.dmp, gets generated when Tally.ERP 9 crashes
Printing and Rendering : The option Print Party Name and Address from left margin in invoice is provided in the F12 Print General Configurations. This facility is given only for Quick/ Draft format of print.
Accounting Reports : The facility to print Closing Balance of a Ledger is now provided while printing Ledgers from Multi-Account Printing.
Excise for Dealers : For the Nature of Purchase – Manufacturer’s Depot, the facility is provided to capture Manufacturer’s Invoice Number, Date and Quantity supplied in Excise Purchase Invoice.
Excise for Manufacturers : The functionality of Daily Stock Register has been enhanced to capture Opening Balance from Stock Item Master (excise item) in One Item and Tariff–wise report irrespective of excise transactions recorded in the company data .
The highlights of this release are listed below.
- Tally Extensions
- Payroll Income Tax – Budget related changes are done
- Enhancements for Excise Dealer and Manufacturers
- A new feature called Tally Extensions has been provided to deploy additional product features from Tally Solutions
- Many More
Tally.ERP 9 Feature Summary:
- Quick to install and allows incremental implementation
- Easy to customise
- Powerful remote capabilities to boost collaboration
- Audit & compliance services
- Integrated support centre
- Security management
- Statutory processes
- Manufacturer’s excise
Click here for release notes
Click here for download
New Stat.900 Version is available free for existing Tally User
Major Enhancement are :
- In compliance with the Budgetary changes of 2012-13, new classification – Interest on Savings Bank Account is provided, as per the requirement under section 80D.
- A new option – Appearance of Employee Names is provided in the printing configuration screen of Payroll Statutory Forms.
Excise for Dealers :
- New Enhancement is provided for maintaining Invoice Numbers in sequence for Excise and Tax / Retail Invoices. This Serial Number will capture in Form 2, Form RG 23D, E-Return and Sales and Purchase Extract report.
Value Added Tax
- As per Budget 2012-13, the following new VAT/Tax classifications are provided with effect from April 1, 2012:
- Output VAT @ 6.75% (Spl.Category) / Sales to Spl. Category Dealers @ 6.75%
- Output VAT @ 13.5% on Transfer of Right to Use / Sales @ 13.5% – Transfer of Right to Use
Note: The VAT classifications with Rate 50% are activated from 1 April, 2011
Release details of Stat900 version 166 (PDF file)
Download Stat 166