New Stat.900 Version is available free for existing Tally User
Major Enhancement are :
Value Added Tax
- Adhering to the Notification, the following new VAT/Tax Classifications are provided for 5% VAT rate effective from May 28, 2012
- Input VAT @ 5% / Purchases @ 5%
- Purchases – Capital Goods @ 5%
- Purchase From URDs – Taxable Goods @ 5%
- Interstate Purchases @ 5%
- Output VAT @ 5% / Sales @ 5%
- Output VAT @ 5% (of Purc Outside State) / Sales @ 5% (of Purc Outside State)
- CST @ 5% / Interstate Sales @ 5%
- Purchase Tax @ 5%
The value of entries recorded using the aforesaid classifications will be currently captured only in VAT Computation report.
Note: In the forthcoming Stat.900 releases, the functionality will be enhanced to capture the value of entries recorded using VAT/Tax classifications provided for 5% VAT Rate in VAT Forms.
Release details of Stat900 version 170 (PDF file)
Download Stat 170