New Stat.900 Version is available free for existing Tally User
Major Enhancement are :
Service Tax :
- A new Service Category called Other Taxable Services has been provided by the ACES Department. This category is applicable to all taxable services which are not defined in 119 service categories and Negative List.
- Penalty Code specific to penalty payment made for each service category is provided as per the ACES department. The penalty code gets printed in G.A.R. – 7 Challan.
- As per the latest circular, the Taxable Percentage has been updated for the service categories as per the Notification No. 26/2012-ST.
- The e-VAT feature is enhanced to facilitate export of Form VAT – 20 data using Excel Spreadsheet format to excel template file as prescribed by the Excise & Taxation Department.
- The input tax credit on capital goods brought forward from previous year is captured in B/f from previous year column of section 14(B) in Form VAT – 20.
Tamil Nadu :
- The VAT Annexure I and Annexure I-A have been enhanced as per the latest statutory amendments provided for e-filing and physical returns.
Release details of Stat900 version 187 (PDF file)
Download Stat 187