Tally Stat file or Stat.900 file
||Tally Stat file contains the latest updates of all statutory information related to various taxes, such as
- Service Tax
This is State specific and covers PAN India tax classification, Forms, Annexures calculations,
The implications of tax change, form change, introduction of new tax rates by State or Central Government is updated through Stat file
Download Latest Tally Stat File
Excise for Manufacturers :
- Credit Note Support will be provided
- Supplementary Invoice support will be provided
The functionality will be enhanced to capture the value of entries made using VAT/Tax class provided for new VAT rates as per budget changes in respective VAT Forms of the states Bihar, Himachal Pradesh, Gujarat & Maharashtra.
- The online requisition will be enhanced as per the latest changes
- The e-VAT Form 501 (Refund Claim) will be provided as per the requirement
- The VAT return form will be enhanced as per the latest amendments
Notify me, when ready »
Job Work In/Out
||The Job Work feature supports outsourced ‘jobs’ as well as inward ‘orders’ to businesses such as ancillary units. Solving issues related to inventory tracking and profit assessment, it helps streamline operations: What raw materials need to be shipped to the job worker? How many finished goods are expected and when? How much raw material is lying in the job worker’s factory? How to manage multiple job workers…
Item Cost Tracking
Item Cost Tracking refers to accumulation of costs and revenue for Stock Items across various transactions. The track can be created with any transaction and then referred later in any transaction without needing the link to any master or configuration. Tracking the Procurement cost, Landing cost, Manufacturing or Production cost, Order cost/profit, Job cost/profit…allows analysis of the running cost and profitability of the item. The Item Cost and Profit Tracking feature is also useful in determining the Sale price of finished goods.
In addition, Job Work in Tally.ERP 9 allows:
- Multiple order tracking
- MI (Material In) matched against Work Orders and not Item Masters
- Value tracking including advance payments
- Item tracking and Accounting legs of each transaction
- Billing of own material utilised for Job Order undertaken
- Tracking of billable item status (material utilised for a Job Order and their billing status)
- Position of finished goods hence realise-able money value
Tally.ERP 9 Job Work feature allows Inventory tracking against Bill of Materials. Since it is a transaction Bill of Materials, it does not require changing at Item Masters level. It adjusts for external godown conditions when items sit in a job worker’s factory, providing visibility to the stocks held by the business at any time. Similarly, material received from the principal to the job worker can be classified in an Internal Job Work Godown which will not be available for trading. This gives a clear distinction between self-owned goods and the ones supplied by client. When advance payments have been made, the Work Order-wise reports provide a profit/loss dimension showing how much expense is booked. Inventory movement as well as profits can be determined on these transactions by allocating expenses such as travel of executives, shipping, insurance, salary and other overheads related to the Work Order.
- Real time insight into materials movement and tracking
- Accurate job costing
- Suitable for different complexities –small job worker to larger operations
- Supports accounting allocation (expenses/income)
- Improved productivity and profitability
- Auto fill of raw materials for execution
- Good for just-in-time inventory
- Enhanced logistics management and efficiencies
Take Control Of Orders – Alter/Edit Purchase Orders On The Fly
||The problem of variation in ordered quantity is common enough. Sometimes, delivered quantities are less than the quantity ordered. Or, the purchase manager might want to stop delivery of further goods after having received part of the order. Pre closure of Orders has been provided in Tally.ERP 9 to close pending orders for perfect MIS reports.
Now, pending orders and order cancellation are no longer issues. With Pre Closure of Orders there’s no need to make additional entries to close orders and no necessity of amending existing orders.
For example, a sales order is made for 100 items and the sales invoice is raised against it with staggered delivery. The first batch of 50 items is delivered, followed by a second of 25. At this stage the buyer decides that he needs only 75 of these items instead of the original quantity of 100. Previously, the seller could not close this deal and the sales order would always be listed under ‘Pending Sales Orders’. Pre Closure of Orders allows such a sales order to be manually closed from the list of ‘Pending Sales Orders’ or from the Voucher, while showing the actual delivery and sale.
Advantages of Pre Closure of Orders include:
- Accurate Pending Order summaries
- Improved system performance as it does not have to calculate outstandings every time it is started up
- Closure of orders possible either from the Voucher or from Reports
- No Order adjustments
- Easier management of material
- Reduced labour and unnecessary handling
- Prevents losses from dead stock
- Easy to use