New Stat.900 Version is available free for existing Tally User
Major Enhancement are :
- The e-TDS functionality for Form 24Q has been enhanced to support the latest file format by providing separate lines items for each section – 80CCE, 80CCF, 80CCG and OTHERS
- The e-TDS functionality for Form 24Q has been enhanced to generate returns for previous financial years with the latest Validation Tool version 3.8.
Himachal Pradesh :
- The e-VAT functionality is enhanced as per the requirements of latest templates. In furtherance, the following VAT/Tax Classifications are provided, w.e.f 01.04.2013:
- Purchases – From Exempt Units
- Purchase of Capital Goods From Outside the State
- Purchase of Capital Goods in Course of Import
- VAT Annexures Form LP-2 and Form LS-2 are provided for physical and e-filing of returns.
Jammu and Kashmir :
- Annual VAT return Form VAT 11-(A) is updated according to the notification issued by the Commercial Taxes Department.
Madhya Pradesh :
- The e-VAT functionality is enhanced as per the latest e-filing requirements of template files – VATForm-10_Version1.7.xls.
West Bengal :
- The e-VAT functionality has been enhanced to support the latest e-filing tool version 4.2.0.