The new Tally.ERP 9 Release 4.8 is available now!
FREE for all users of Tally.ERP 9.*
Tally.ERP 9 is the latest ERP offering of the Tally software series. As with all Tally products, rapid updates are made available for the lifetime of the product via periodic releases, thereby providing the high level of business capability that millions of users trust.
Tally Enhancements :
- Before migration of data from lower releases to Release 4.8, a confirmation prompt, Migrate? is displayed. Further, upon opting to migrate data, the prompt Backup before migrating? is displayed, and users can create backup before migration.
- Synchronisation and Remote Access can be done between server and client only if both are of Release 4.8. Additionally, voucher data from a lower release (XML format) cannot be imported into Release 4.8 and vice versa.
- The options to Export, E-Mail, and Upload are provided in Voucher Display screen.
- During auto update of Tally.ERP 9, if the Tally.NET subscription has expired, a message is displayed to denote that they cannot upgrade to the latest Tally.ERP 9 Series A release and Stat.900 Version, and that the existing version of Tally.ERP 9 Series A and Stat.900 will be retained.
- The width of the columns – Voucher and Bill Reference Number are increased in Accounting reports.
- An option Exclude Particulars With Zero Closing Balance is added to the F12: Configure options of the Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss A/c reports. Setting this option to Yes will remove zero-valued items from these reports.
- An F12: Configure option Show Order Details is provided in the Forms Receivable, Forms Issuable reports, and the Print Report for Reminder Letters/Covering Letters. Setting this option to Yes will print buyer’s order number and date.
Excise for Manufacturers
- Option to view and print Excise Invoice Numbers instead of Voucher Numbers is provided for the following reports:
- Ledger Vouchers report for Excise Sales invoices and Debit Note
- Confirmation of Accounts
- Columnar Register for Excise Sales invoices and Debit Note
- CST Forms Issuable
- CST Forms Receivable
- Outstanding Statement
- Sales Register
- Debit Note Register
Local Body Tax (LBT)
- Transaction level support on Local Body Tax (LBT) of Maharashtra is provided.
The Highlights in Tally.ERP 9 Series A Release 4.8 :
Indian Taxation L
- Local Body Tax (LBT) for Maharashtra
- Support for Service Tax calculation in POS invoices is provided
- Support for recording reverse charge services rendered by Pure Agents is provided
- Voucher Classes are enhanced to define VAT classification for multiple item as per VAT commodities
- Option to capture bank details and Transaction Types in ledger masters, Cost Centres and employee masters
- Option to set Transfer Mode (NEFT/RTGS) for payments is provided
- Option to capture Transaction Types – ATM, Cards and ECS is provided
- Option to calculate interest of bank accounts based on reconciliation date is provided
- Printing bank details like name, account number, IFS code on payment advice is supported
Tally.ERP 9 Feature Summary:
- Quick to install and allows incremental implementation
- Easy to customise
- Powerful remote capabilities to boost collaboration
- Audit & compliance services
- Integrated support centre
- Security management
- Statutory processes
- Manufacturer’s excise
Click here for release notes
Click here for download