New Stat.900 Version is available free for existing Tally User
Major Enhancement are :
As per the notification, effective from 12th Aug 2016, the following VAT classifications are provided to support the revised VAT rate from 5% to 6% :
CST @ 6%/Interstate Sales @ 6%
Input Tax Credit on Purchase From URDs @ 6%
Input VAT @ 6%/Purchases @ 6%
Interstate Purchases @ 6%
Output VAT @ 6%/Sales @ 6%
Output VAT @ 6% to URDs/Sales @ 6% to URDs
Purchase From URDs – Taxable Goods @ 6%
Purchases – Capital Goods @ 6%
Purchase Tax @ 6%
- As per the notification, effective from 12th Aug 2016, the following VAT classifications are provided to support the revised VAT rate from 14.5% to 15%:
- CST @ 15%/Interstate Sales @ 15%
- Input Tax Credit on Purchase From URDs @ 15%
- Input VAT @ 15%/Purchases @ 15%
- Output VAT @ 15%/Sales @ 15%
- Interstate Purchases @ 15%
- Output VAT @ 15% to URDs/Sales @ 15% to URDs
- Purchase From URDs – Taxable Goods @ 15%
- Purchases – Capital Goods @ 15%
- Purchase Tax @ 15%
Note: Currently, the values of transactions recorded using the above classifications are captured in the VAT Computation report. The relevant VAT forms will be enhanced in future releases to capture values from transactions recorded using these classifications.
The new Tally.ERP 9 Release 5.4.1 is available now!
The latest version under Tally.ERP 9 Release 5 series is Release 5.4.1and was launched on 18th August, 2016.
Please note that Release 5.4.1 is applicable for selected states within India, namely
- Andhra Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
The four new annexures introduced by the Commercial Taxes Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh, are supported in Release 5.4.1. The new annexures are:
- Details of Debit Notes issued by Purchaser for goods returned (DNIPGR)
- Details of Debit Notes received by Seller for goods returned by purchaser (DNRSGR)
- Details of Credit Notes issued by Seller for additional quantities given as incentives (CNISAQ)
- Details of Credit Notes received by Purchaser for additional quantities received as incentives (CNRPAQ).
On popular demand Form RG 23A and C Part I & II, PLA Register, Annexure 10, and Annexure II are reintroduced.
- Option to view ledger amounts as Cr/Dr or +/- for Columnar Voucher Register.
- Fixed the MAV error in Sales Bills Pending report which occurred when same stock item was used across sales vouchers with tracking numbers, with billed quantity for the same specified as zero.
- Powerful and simplified statutory functionality brings to you the best solution to manage your taxation in the simplest and most efficient manner. Release 5 gives you the experience of a hand-prepared return with intuitive intelligence designed to help you generate 100% accurate returns in a matter of minutes. With Release 5, you enjoy the complete flexibility to configure tax rates and classifications as applicable to your business as well as a simple and easy experience to record transactions. What’s more, it also enables you to save your finalized returns which will help you to either modify them or prepare revised returns as appropriate.
Migrate to Tally.ERP 9 release 5.3.2 quickly with the all new Tax Rate Setup tool. Easily view and specify VAT rates and excise tariffs, and start recording transactions in no time at all. Using the Tax Rate Setup tool ensures maximum productivity in business operations by making the entire process of setting VAT or excise tariff rates effective, and quick.
- On-Demand Data Synchronization that gives you the ability to share information across your locations in a simple, reliable and secure manner, without the need to be simultaneously connected to each other. This completely eliminates the need for intensive and rigid schedules; delivering the benefit of sheer convenience in your hands. Release 5 takes advantage of the Tally Software Services for synchronisation of master information as well as transaction data across locations and ensures that creation, modifications and deletions are appropriately updated.
- Comprehensive post-dated cheque management wherein you can flexibly track and record post-dated cheques which are automatically regularised on the due date. What’s more, you enjoy full visibility of PDCs issued and received along with their real-time accounts; enabling accurate and informed cash planning.
- New Migration experience: Release 5 also offers you quick, easy and seamless migration of business data. The system will automatically populate all relevant information such as tax information, MRP etc. and migrate your data accordingly; enabling you to immediately begin your billing process after migration.
- Lighter and Swifter Tally.ERP 9 ensuring a highly optimised system memory usage, hassle free and efficient product update experience delivering only those updates which are relevant to you.
- One click zero-configuration installer that greatly simplifies the installation process and reduces the set-up time so that you are up & running in seconds.
- Robust Licensing enables multiple users to use the same single user license to access data, one user at a time.
- Over 2000 product enhancement & issue resolution requests are addressed to further improve the Product Stability and Completeness.
Product Improvement :
Despatch doc No. was being printed as G.R.No in sales invoice for all states, resolved: Despatch doc No. entered in the Party Details screen of a sales invoice was printed as G.R No. for states other than Punjab, Tamil Nadu, and Chandigarh.
The issue of the round off value against a round off ledger in an invoice was appearing blank, resolved: The round off value in an invoice created by selecting a voucher type was appearing blank when,
- A voucher type was created with the options Enable Default Accounting Entries and
Set/Alter Default Accounting Entries set to Yes, and
- In the Default Accounting Entries screen, the round off ledger was selected with
Type of Calculation as any option other than As User Defined Value and,
- The invoice was created by selecting the voucher type, and the invoice amount with decimal was entered, the value against round off ledger was appearing blank.
The issue of mismatch in balance sheet totals if a transaction was passed after a post-dated transaction was paid, resolved: When a post-dated transaction was passed, and if the company was closed and reopened before making payment for the same and,
If a non-post-dated transaction was passed on the same day,
then, there was a mismatch in the balance sheet totals.
Tally.ERP 9 Feature Summary:
- Quick to install and allows incremental implementation
- Easy to customise
- Powerful remote capabilities to boost collaboration
- Audit & compliance services
- Integrated support centre
- Security management
- Statutory processes
- Manufacturer’s excise
Click here for release notes
Click here for download