The new Tally.ERP 9 Release 5.4.6 is available now!
Whats new in Tally.ERP 9 Release 5.4.6
- With this release, you can print and generate an XML file for Form ST-3,
- export data to the latest e-VAT templates of Haryana and Maharashtra,
- capture supplier details with Importer Exporter Code (IEC) in Form 2 report of excise.
Release 5.4.6 – Highlights :
- As per the notification, krishi kalyan cess is supported in Form ST-3. You can save the return, print it as MS Word document and export to XML format, as per the latest Form ST-3 template and XML schema.
In Company Statutory and Taxation, the following changes have been made in the Type of Organisation :
- Individual/Proprietary has been replaced with Individual/Proprietary/One Person Company with the provision to file half-yearly returns in month-wise or quarter-wise breakup.
Partnership and Limited Liability Partnership have been merged as Partnership/Limited Liability Partnership.
- In Haryana Annexure LP-4, the following fields are mandatory as per the new template version 0.5.0 provided by the department:
- Goods were transported from outside the territory of India
- Name of the Railway, Airport, shipping, road transport company post office by which goods were transported in India
- A new rate of tax 10% (Surchargeable) = 10.5% is introduced for sales and purchase annexures, as per the template version 0.5.0 provided by the department.
- A provision is made to support the latest version of Maharashtra VAT e-return Excel template.
- While exporting VAT Form 16 to the template, commas (,) were getting exported to the amount fields. This issue is resolved.
Excise for Traders
- The supplier’s Name, Address and Excise Registration No./IEC Code details of self-import transactions were not captured in Form 2for dealer and importer units. This has been enhanced as per the latest template dated 30/09/2016.
Click here for release notes
Click here for download