The due date for filing GSTR-3B for every month is on the 20 th of the subsequent month. For November 2017, the due date is 20 th December 2017.
Enhancements in Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.3.
Export GSTR-3B in JSON format
- You can now directly export GSTR-3B form in JSON format from Release 6.3 and upload it to the GST portal.
- If you prefer to view the GSTR-3B in MS Excel before uploading, you can do so as well. Download the GSTR-3B Offline Utility from the GST portal. Tally.ERP 9 exports details of the transactions into the GSTR-3B MS Excel form. Click on Validate button in the form. Upon successful validation, you can generate the form in JSON and upload it to the portal.
Print invoices with item-wise and rate-wise breakups
- Make your customers happier by printing invoices with complete item-wise and rate-wise tax breakup details. You can see tax details (CGST, IGST, SGST, Cess) individually for each line item. Press F12 > Enable Print Item-wise GST details . Tally.ERP 9 automatically changes the print setting to Landscape .
Generate quarterly GSTR-1 returns
- As per the announcements made in the 23rd GST Council Meeting, regular dealers with turnover less than 1.5 Cr have to file GSTR-1 on a quarterly basis. As soon as this feature is enabled in the GST portal, you can generate your quarterly GSTR-1 return from Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.3 as well.
- In Gateway of Tally , click F11 > F3 > Statutory details . Choose: Set/Alter GST details . A new option, Periodicity of GSTR-1 is available. Select Quarterly here.
Inclusion of Interest and Late Fees payable
- Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.3 has enhanced GSTR-3B with a new inclusion of Table 5.1 Interest and Late Fees Payable . You can record details of any interest or late fees that you might have to pay here and keep your books updated.
Click here for release notes
Click here for download