Great way to prepare for GST
Get 40% off on upgarade to Tally.ERP 9 Release 5.4
All you need to do is upgrade to Tally.ERP 9 Release 5.4 and Tally will take care of your compliance – now and during GST!
|Tally 6.3/7.2 Silver to Tally.ERP 9 Silver
|Tally 6.3/7.2 Gold to Tally.ERP 9 Gold
|Tally 8.1/9 Silver to Tally.ERP 9 Silver
|Tally 8.1/9 Gold to Tally.ERP 9 Gold
||The TallyCare application is a dedicated support app that will not only save you time but also eliminate the wait for responses.
With this app, connecting with TallyCare is just a touch away, whether it is a product query, or about your license installation, or any other question. The moment your number is registered, our correspondent from Tally help desk will get back to you at the earliest. The registration is a one-time process and the next time you start the app, you would be able place your request swiftly, and you will be contacted shortly.
All you have to do is download the app and register your number once
Bangalore, Nov 6 (IBNS): Business man management software company Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd has recently entered into collaboration with the ICICI Foundation to offer skill development programmes for the youth across the country.
As part of this tie-up, Tally has joined hands with the ICICI Foundation in their effort to help the rural youth across India find a sustainable livelihood.
The initiative partnered by Tally focuses on expanding employment opportunities by imparting vocational skills to youth.
The foundation plans to train around 15,000 youth across the country by the year 2016.
As their technology partner, the initial phase will witness Tally Solutions offering a 12-week course on office automation.
Commenting on the collaboration, Shoaib Ahmed, President, Tally Solutions said, “Employability is one of the biggest challenges our country has been grappling with. With this partnership, we are confident that we would be able to address the skill gap and create an ecosystem of employment ready professionals and thereby foster the inclusive growth of the country.”
Source : http://www.indiablooms.com/BusinessDetailsPage/2013/businessDetails061113e.php
ERP 9 for BlackBerry :
The latest application for the Tally software series is now available on the BlackBerry World storefront giving existing Tally.ERP 9 customers enhanced business capabilities on their BlackBerry smartphones.
ERP 9 for BlackBerry offers real-time access to critical business information on Tally.ERP 9 through Tally.NET framework.
With all the features required for high-performance business management, Tally.ERP 9 customers with a BlackBerry smartphone will not need to make frequent calls to their accounts team for information. Customers will receive instant and important financial updates for modules like creditors, debtors, bank balance, top 10 customers, inventory status and more, directly on their BlackBerry smartphone.
The app provides instant access to customer information including concerned person, email id and contact information amongst other details. Users will also be able to make a call from the customer information accessible from creditors and debtors module.
Tally Awareness Camp is our way of proactively reaching out to you to show that we care! We understand that you have invested your hard earned money in us and we constantly work towards providing you the maximum value for it.
In a Tally Awareness Camp, a Tally Expert comes down to your city and meets you in an interactive session where he takes you through the latest modules and features of Tally.ERP 9. Over and above the seminar, he also guides you through the implementation steps and the best way to use different features in Tally.ERP 9 via. live demonstrations.
Tally Awareness Camp also gives you the unique opportunity to clarify all your doubts, right then and there at the event!
Register yourself for the next Tally Awareness Camp in your city & Do More with your Tally.ERP 9!
||Tally Awareness Camp
Nagpur – Maharashtra
||Tally Awareness Camp
Bhilai – Chhattisgarh
||Tally Awareness Camp
Bilaspur – Chhattisgarh
||Tally Awareness Camp
Ranchi – Jharkhand
||Tally Awareness Camp
Kurnool – Andhra Pradesh
Tally.Server 9, a new product which can be installed in the server machine and run as a service, has been developed by Tally to provide an unparalleled usability experience for secure and concurrent data access in your multi user environment. It is an extremely simple-to-deploy product which also provides advanced monitoring and administrative control:
- Performing operations in a frictionless environment: Multiple users will be able to simultaneously load companies, save transactions, export reports, print reports, import data, take backup and perform other data related activities without experiencing any downtime or wait state.
- Keeping the data file safely invisible and providing controlled access: The data files will be managed through Tally.Server 9. The physical location or path for the data on the server need not be disclosed or made accessible to any user. The clients just require the name of the data server, which will be enough to access and operate Tally.ERP 9. Furthermore, operations for company data management, namely Backup, Restore, Rewrite, Create Company, and Split Company, are also controlled with server level permissions.
- Analysing system usage and user activities to optimise the various processes and time spent on them: Since the access is controlled through Tally.Server 9, the authorised users will be able to monitor who is currently logged in, which companies are open, track the activities and even disconnect users if such a requirement arises.
- Minimising instances of system unavailability: Availability of the system is important for any business. With Tally.Server 9, data backup can be taken anytime without affecting either the speed of access for users or the reliability of data that is backed up. In other words, users can continue recording transactions or generating reports while the backup is happening – There is zero downtime for backup.
Currently in a multi user environment, database for Tally.ERP 9 Series A is shared with users via the Windows Shared service. This process has its own limitations with regard to data security, performance, and speed during concurrent usage by multiple users.
Benefits for the business :
- More than 100 client machines can access data at a time.
- Multiple users can concurrently read (e.g. view reports) and write (e.g. record transactions) data.
- Administrators can have control over who accesses the data on the server; permissions provided will be user-specific.
New feature of upcoming release 3.6 as below :
- Always be ‘AuditReady :
- Revised Schedule VI:
- Generates the complete revised Sch. VI Balance Sheet, P&L and annexure
- Bifurcate, assign and move ledger amounts to appropriate Schedule VI heads
- Drill down to voucher level from all Sch. VI reports & notes
- Tax Audit:
- Form 3CD, 3CA & 3CB
- Annexure to all the clauses
- Specifying/identifying financial data for all clauses
- Stat Audit:
- Verification of opening balances, general ledger analysis / scrutiny
- Clean up redundant masters, negative cash & inventory balances
- Identify transactions with related parties and MSME
- Account reconciliation (auto & manual)
- Third Party confirmations
- Audit journals
- CARO report
- Banking :
- Cheque Management:
- Auto cheque numbering: No more manual tracking, no more duplicates
- Support customer & supplier queries: Search vouchers for specific cheque numbers
- Cheque register: Build an additional layer of control on cheque usage
- Direct support for Cheque printing:
- Pre-configured cheque printing: For each bank accept the right image of the cheque to automatically configure Tally.ERP 9 to print on such cheques
- Vertical/Horizontal Cheque Printing: Full support for printers that require cheque leaves to be in a specific alignment
- Auto Bank Reconciliation:
- Automatic reconciliation: Import your bank statements & reconcile with single click
- Differences: Instantly create or alter a transaction to reconcile
- Manual: Full or partial manual reconciliation is supported
- Tally Live Update
- Get notified and install updates (product & statutory) at the click of a button
- Optionally schedule the update at a time you define
- Tally Message Centre
- Receive regular news from Tally and stay up to date with information on
- Product releases
- Statutory updates and extensions
- Enhanced Password Security
- Define your security policy in line with accepted global practices
- Specify password strength
- Mandate password to be changed periodically
- Prevent old password reuse
- Mandatory password change on first login
Notify me, when ready
Following partner discontent with stock recall and the alleged arbitrary increase in its prices, Tally recently clarified that the company was considering a price increase for quite some time and the increase in prices was partly on account of the rising government taxes as well upgradation of the product.
“The prices of Tally have remained unchanged for over 36 months, during which we also absorbed the taxes during the confusing Excise vs. Service Tax days dramatically decreasing our Gross margins. With the additional burden proposed in the budget, we took the call of finally revising the prices to a more appropriate, and hopefully, stable regime – despite upcoming tax changes (e.g. GST) or our major product releases and enhancements”, said Bharat Goenka, MD, Tally.
Also, the company clarified that the new Price List is applicable from 16th April 2012 and is expected to remain unchanged till at least 31st March 2014.
for more details click here
Source : http://www.dqweek.com