New Stat.900 Version is available free for existing Tally User
Major Enhancement are :
- In adherence to the Notification, the following new VAT/Tax Classifications are provided to support the change of VAT rate from 13.5% to 14.5% for goods classified under Schedule II (b), and the introduction of VAT rate 35% for Tobacco & Tobacco Products including Cigarette & Gutka, and Liquor, effective from November 20, 2013:
- Output VAT @ 14.5% / Sales @ 14.5%
- Output VAT @ 14.5% (of Purc Outside State) / Sales @ 14.5% (of Purc Outside State)
- CST @ 14.5% / Interstate Sales @ 14.5%
- Input VAT @ 14.5% / Purchases @ 14.5%
- Purchases – Capital Goods @ 14.5%
- Interstate Purchases @ 14.5%
- Output VAT @ 35% / Sales @ 35%
- Input VAT @ 35% / Purchases @ 35%
The value of entries recorded using the aforesaid classifications will be currently captured only in VAT Computation report.
Note: In the forthcoming Stat.900 releases, the functionality will be enhanced to capture the value of entries recorded using VAT/Tax classifications provided for 14.5% and 35% VAT Rates in VAT Forms.
Download Stat 211