New Stat.900 Version is available free for existing Tally User
Major Enhancement are :
Excise for Manufacturers :
- The quantity cleared, assessable value, and the duty value of sales transactions recorded by selecting any of the following Natures of Removal, will be captured in the e-Return XML file and the printout:
- Export – Duty Chargeable
Local Body Tax (LBT) :
- LBT Computation Report is enhanced to enable detailed view of the category Non Taxable Purchases (Schedule B).
- An option Filter based on is provided in F12:Configuration in the Purchase Register
- F12: Configuration option is provided in the Stock Configuration screen under LBT Computation report.
Jammu & Kashmir :
- As per the templates prescribed by the department, e-Filing of VAT Form 11 is supported.
- As per the latest statutory amendments CST Return Form-I is enhanced and three Annexures G, H and I are provided.
- eCST Annexures G,H, I and eCST Changes as per Ver 1.0.1 are supported.
- Annexure V for Monthly VAT Return Form is supported.
CST Forms Receivables and Issuable reports are updated to provide the following enhancements:
- Option £: Set/Alter Form No. to alter form number and series number entered during voucher entry
- The following options have been provided in F12: Configure to hide/show columns as per convenience
- Show Voucher Number
- Show Voucher Ref.
- Show Voucher Type
- Show Party’s CST No.
- Show Party’s TIN No.
- Show Order Details
- Show Details of Form
- Show Vouchers of
- Company’s Taxation Registration Details will be captured in the reports
- The option All Relevant Parties is provided in the M:Mail screen to enable e-mailing to multiple parties in C Form Reminder Letter
- In the Printing screen, the option Print Quarter wise Sub-totals is provided to capture the quarter wise sub totals
- When credit/debit note is raised with respect to any price difference then the value will be captured in Forms Receivable and Issuable
- Option to print Company Logo in Forms Issuable
- F4 button provided to change the party in the ledger wise reports and group in group wise reports
- The option Sort By is provided in F12: Configure to sort the forms based on the receipt date of the forms
- The option Show Details of Form is provided in F12: Configure to view either only the forms issued or forms received through F12: Configuration
- Party’s CST Number will be printed in the forms based on F12: Configuration