Tally.ERP 9 Single User / Tally.ERP 9 Single User Rental
Tally ERP9 Silver
MRP Rs. 18,000.00
Tally ERP9 Silver Rental(Quarterly*)
MRP Rs. 1,800.00
- Single computer with Tally.ERP 9 is adequate for your operations, the Silver edition is what you need. A 'user' in this context is actually a computer system.
- This edition comes with all the features & capabilities including Tally.NET and services like Remote Access.
- With Silver you can manage as many companies (business entities) and personal books of accounts as you need.
- You can also create as many users as you need, and provide each with the appropriate level of security. Your only restriction is that these users will all need to access Tally.ERP 9 from the system on which it is activated (licensed).
- Since Silver supports Remote Access as well, you can authorise access to your Chartered Accountant, who with his Auditors’ Edition of Tally.ERP 9, can remotely provide audit, compliance and advisory services.
- Similarly your Tally Service Partner can, via Remote Access, answer your queries and provide support.
- As a Silver user, you can create one Tally.NET identity, which you can use to login to your own system from home or while on the move. Other users of Tally.ERP 9 can also grant access to you by authorizing this Tally.NET identity.
Tally.ERP 9 Multi User / Tally.ERP 9 Multi User Rental
Tally ERP9 Gold
MRP Rs. 54,000.00
Tally ERP9 Gold Rental(Quarterly*)
MRP Rs. 5,400.00
- More than one computer needs to have access to Tally.ERP 9, a Gold edition is what you need. Any number of users can simultaneously have read and write access. Note, that there can be some degradation of performance with a large number of users and we have found that the Gold edition is usable with a maximum of ten users. (Series B will deliver the Diamond & Platinum editions with support for hundreds & thousands of users).
- Like with Silver you can manage as many companies (business entities) and personal books of accounts as you need. You may also create as many users as you need, and provide each with the appropriate level of security.
- With Remote Access, you can authorise access to your Chartered Accountants, who with their Tally.ERP 9 - Auditors' Edition , can remotely provide audit, compliance and advisory services.
- Similarly your Tally Service Partners can, via Remote Access, answers your queries and provide support.
- As a Gold user, you can create ten Tally.NET identities, with which your mobile users can login to your system from home or while on the move. Other users of Tally.ERP 9 can also grant access to you by authorising these Tally.NET identities.
- It is easy to migrate to Gold from Silver - contact your Tally Partner. Your license will get updated to Gold and you can now access Tally.ERP 9 from multiple systems without the need to make any other change!
Tally.ERP 9 - Auditors' Edition
Tally ERP9 Gold
MRP Rs. 10,800.00
A growing economy, widening tax base and increasing compliance requirements impact Chartered Accountants. Their time is at a premium, their travel costs grow, and they find it hard to find staff. The powerful audit tool designed just for CAs can be your solution.
Key features in Tally.ERP 9 - Auditors' Edition
- Audit Programme
- Audit Working Papers
- Analytical Procedures
- Multiple Sampling Methods including Benford Analysis
- Schedule VI Financial Statements
- Verification of Opening Balances, General Ledger Analysis/Scrutiny
- Repeated Transactions
- Periodic Payments & Receipts
- Relative Size Factor (RSF)
- Audit Journals
- Checklist of Accounting Standard (AS) and Audit & Assurance Standard (AAS) compliance
- Tax Audit – Form 3CD with Annexure, Form 3CA & Form 3CB
The Tally.Server 9 technology is built with multi-version concurrency capabilities for providing most efficient scalability. Requests from every user get equal priority and get solved in parallel with others, rather than sequentially. There is no queuing of access or modification requests and so every user will feel as if he were working with his own local copy or snapshot of data. Tally.Server 9 will ensure that the data access/modification by a user is isolated to his/her own snapshot, thus allowing other users to operate smoothly.
In other words, with Tally.Server 9, there is essentially no blocking of another user’s tasks, even as new users keep getting added to the system, or because of the types of tasks being performed. It also maintains very high data consistency in intense use environment. Overall it leads to lower cost of ownership, lower maintenance and higher efficiency of operations for any medium to large business needing an enterprise grade system.
- High Concurrency :Multiple users will be able to simultaneously load companies, save transactions, export reports, print reports, import data, take backup and perform other data related activities without experiencing any downtime or wait state.
- Improved Security :Keeping the data file safely invisible and providing controlled access
- High Reliability :Minimizing instances of system unavailability
- Business Process Optimization :Analysing system usage and user activities to optimize the various processes and time spent on them
Tally Shoper 9
Tally Shoper 9 Silver
MRP Rs. 18,000.00
Tally Shoper 9 Gold
MRP Rs. 54,000.00
Tally Shoper 9 Diamond
MRP Rs. 3,60,000.00
When it comes to retail/point-of-sale (POS) business management, there's very little choice beyond Shoper 9. A culmination of intensive R&D, this mature, ready-to-go product which incorporates the smartest ideas, provides quick implementation and intuitive usage. A host of retail verticals rely on Shoper 9. It can scale and will provide 'information-at-the-fingertips' to managers of chain stores. The affordable Shoper 9-the latest product from Tally-can be adapted to meet unique requirements and will save time, increase accuracy and provide real time reports
As technology evolves, businesses like yours have to keep in step to benefit. Satisfying your customers at the same time is often a challenge. We have designed Shoper 9 to handle lakhs of SKUs (items), thousands of transactions per day and even support hundreds of stores in a chain. This way, the modern retail business gets to use its core strengths to full advantage. By way of its unequalled retail expertise and rich development, Shoper 9 represents the best of breed.
From better control of promotions to detailed stock queries, Shoper 9 is up to the task. With its strong interface, this retail management software product addresses common issues such as data exchange between head office, warehouses and stores. Chosen by leading Indian specialty stores, Shoper 9 caters to the apparel, footwear and textile segments with tremendous success.
The Development Platform of Tally.ERP 9
Subscription (Silver) Rs 9,000/- (1 year subscription)
Subscription (Gold) Rs 27,000/-(1 year subscription)
The language used to build Tally.ERP 9 is called TDL - Tally Definition Language, briefly touched upon in Internal Architecture & Design.
As a Tally Service Partner, a Tally Integrator, an internal IT 'shop' at a customer location or a free lancer developing extensions to Tally.ERP 9, we make available Tally.Developer 9, an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) along with the full TDL source code.
TDL has been designed to provide the following features:
- Rapid Development : TDL is a language based on definitions. A definition language provides the users with 'Definitions' that can be used to specify the task to be performed. It is possible to reuse the existing definitions and deploy applications quickly. This is a language meant for rapid development. It is possible to develop complex reports within minutes. User can extend the default functionalities of the product by writing only a few lines of code.
- Action Driven Language with Procedural Capabilities :TDL is an Action Driven language where the programmer can only control as to what happens when a particular event takes place. The action thus triggered can either be a platform defined action or an Action created by TDL programmer using User Defined Functions. The fundamental aspects of conditional evaluation and looping have been introduced into the language. The non-procedural elements are largely towards presentation layers and data gathering. The procedural elements can be used for flow control, computation and object data manipulation
- Multiple Output Capability :Using the same language it is possible to output to multiple output devices and formats .Whenever an output is generated this can be displayed on the screen, printed ,transferred to a file in particular format, mailed or transferred to a webpage using Http protocol.
- Data Management Capability : Tally follows a hierarchical object oriented data structure. TDL provides the capability of creating and manipulating these objects with ease. Apart from the predefined objects user can also store and manipulate data as required by him.
- Integration Capability : To meet the challenges of business environment it becomes absolutely mandatory to share information seamlessly across applications. Integration becomes a crucial factor in avoiding the duplication of data entry. The available Tally API’s ODBC, XML and DLL allow integration between
- Tally to Tally using Synchronisation
- Tally to External Application and vice versa using the Interfaces Available
- Tally to Web Service using HTTP Interface
- Tally to External Applications using Export
- Data from External Application in XML using Import