Service Tax Â :
- The e-filing facility for ST-3 will be provided as per the statute
Arunachal Pradesh :
- The eVAT Annexures for Interstate purchase details and online form requisition will beÂ provided as per the requirements.
- The e-filing facility for Form 704 will be enhanced as per the latest e-VAT template.
- The e-filing facility for Form 10A will be provided as per the requirement.
- Â The e-VAT Annexures for Regular dealers will be enhanced as per the latestÂ amendments.
- Â The e-filing facility for Form 14 and eCST Return will be enhanced as per the latestÂ version
Notify me, when readyÂ Â»
The new Tally.ERP 9 Release 4.7 is available now!
FREE for all TNS users of Tally.ERP 9.*
Tally.ERP 9Â is the latestÂ ERPÂ offering of the Tally software series. As with all Tally products, rapid updates are made available for the lifetime of the product via periodic releases, thereby providing the high level of business capability that millions of users trust.
- The option to enter multiple addresses in the To and CC fields while e-mailing from Tally.ERP 9, is provided. Users can therefore mail reports to multiple recipients simultaneously.
- An option to enter secondary e-mail id has been provided in the ledger master. This will now reflect in the Exception Reports under F5: All Items
Printing & RenderingÂ :
- The provision to print any type of copy namely, original, duplicate, triplicate, quadruplicate and all from specific vouchers and reports have been provided. These can be printed independently without having to print the original. Any number of copies of these can be made
- If the correct proxy is configured in Tally.ERP 9 but not in Tally License Server, the same will be automatically updated in Tally License Server, and the change will be reflected in TallyAdmin Tool.
- Net Banking is provided as a Method of Payment for Add-ons purchased in India.
New FeaturesÂ :
Accounting TransactionsÂ :
- An option, Use Defaults for Bill Allocations, is added to the F12: Configure options for Journal Voucher Type.
Accounting VouchersÂ :
- A new Type of Numbering, Multi-user Auto, is provided in the Voucher Type Creation/Alteration screen. Previously, in a Multi User environment, when a specific voucher number was used by one of the users, the other users had to re-accept the voucher so that the next available voucher number is allotted to their vouchers. This was time-consuming and hindered smooth data entry operations. The Multi-user Auto voucher-numbering option in Tally.ERP 9 ensures that the vouchers are numbered sequentially, enabling the user to work efficiently without any hindrance.
- An option Print Bank Transaction Details is provided under F12: Formal Receipt Printing Configuration. Tally.ERP 9 will print bank details on formal receipts when this option is enabled.
- For Formal Receipts, option to print details of Bank and branch name of the payerâ€™s bank used for the transaction, is provided.
- Users can now provide only display rights for viewing/printing of the Bank Reconciliation report if the option Display/Print is Allowed for them, although Full Access to Create/Alter is Disallowed.
- Tally.ERP 9 is enhanced to perform Auto Reconciliation for NEFT/RTGS transactions. The option S: Set All Dates in the Bank Reconciliation report is replaced by S: Set Bank Date. While the former allowed users to set a single date for all transactions, the latter provides the additional option of setting dates as per the Instrument Date that has been specified in the Bank Allocations screen for each voucher, or as per the Voucher Date itself. The bank dates for all transactions will be automatically filled as per the Bank Date Type chosen.
- In the Cheque Dimensions screen that appears when a Bank ledger is being configured for cheque printing, d d m m _ _ y y has been added to the list of Style of Dates. When this option is selected, only the last two digits of the year will be printed as the date on the bank’s cheques.
- If the account holderâ€™s name has been specified in the ledger master of a bank, the same will be printed as the Account Holder Name on the Cash Deposit Slips for that bank.
- Tally.ERP 9 is enhanced to validate bank account numbers ignoring the zeroes prefixed, while importing bank statements for reconciliation.
- An option, Print Narration, is added to the Payment Advice Print Configuration options. When set to Yes, voucher narration will be printed on the payment advice.
- Journal Vouchers can be created using the option C: Create Voucher, for transactions listed under the section Amounts not reflected in Company Books in the BankÂ Reconciliation report.
Budgets and Credit Limits:
- The Credit Limit control set for a party ledger will not be applied on sales orders. The warning message on the credit limit will appear and the voucher can still be saved.
- The CST Forms details entered in the invoice will get printed even in Simple Format
- In CST Forms Issuable report, the width of the Form Number field is increased to accept 20 characters
The highlights of this release are listed below.
Excise for ManufacturersÂ :
Excise Supplementary Invoices :
- A provision to create ‘Supplementary Invoice’ to account for price revision and differentialÂ duty amount
Excise Credit NoteÂ :
- Excise Credit Note Voucher Type has been enhanced to account ‘Sales Return’ of ExcisableÂ Goods and for availing corresponding CENVAT Credit
- Rule 16 Register has been provided to capture the Excise Credit Note details andÂ its disbursal
Export ProcedureÂ :
- A provision to record Export transactions i.e. Export under Bond /LUT, Export underÂ Rebate, Sale to Merchantexporter, Sale to 100% EOU etc. has been provided forÂ manufacturers
- A provision to generate Rule-11 Invoice in ‘Indian Currency’ and Commercial Invoice inÂ Â ‘foreign-Currency’
- Report to track CT-1 and CT-3 Outstanding
Service Tax :
- Provision to opt for Accrual or Realisation, as the basis of computation for RegistrationÂ types – Limited Liability Partnership, Individual/Proprietary, Partnership, if the aggregateÂ value of taxable services is fifty lakh rupees or less in the previous financial year.
- Provision to process salary after deduction/contribution to the new pension scheme providedÂ under Section 80 CCD(1) / (2) of the Income Tax Act
Data Analysis and Verification :
- Data Analysis and verification tools will help users to analyze financial data and identify Â exceptions resulting in better decision making
Note:Â This tool will be available for the following countries: Bangladesh, Bahrain, Ghana, Kenya, Kuwait, Nepal, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Tanzania and UAE
Others Enhancements :
- Option toÂ mail and mark copies (CC)Â to multiple recipients for faster and efficientÂ e-mailing
- TheÂ multi-user auto voucher numberingÂ feature allows for automatic saving of vouchersÂ with new voucher number in a multi-user environment
Tally.ERP 9 Feature Summary:
- Quick to install and allows incremental implementation
- Easy to customise
- Powerful remote capabilities to boost collaboration
- Audit & compliance services
- Integrated support centre
- Security management
- Statutory processes
- Manufacturer’s excise
Click hereÂ for release notes
Click hereÂ for download