The new Tally.ERP 9 Release 5.5.2 is available now!
Whats new in Tally.ERP 9 Release 5.5.2
- During certain licensing and product upgrade activities, Tally.ERP 9 had to be restarted manually in administrator mode. Now, Tally.ERP 9 will restart automatically in administrator mode if you have administrator rights. If you do not have administrator rights, you need to provide your Windows administrator user name and password to restart Tally.ERP 9 in administrator mode.
- While splitting data, Tally.ERP 9 now recognizes excise duty classifications defined using earlier versions of Tally
Release 5.5.2 – Highlights
Telangana VAT and CST
Release 5.5.2 supports the latest format of Telangana VAT Form 200 and CST Form VI (for Purchase and Sales).
Enjoy the newly supported data source types Rule Set, Num Set, and Flag Set, to populate data to a collection using the attribute Data Source
- In theÂ Voucher Type AlterationÂ screen after enabling the optionÂ Use advanced configuration?, under the columnsÂ Prefix DetailsÂ andÂ SuffixÂ Details:
- If a date was entered under the columnÂ Applicable From, and
- If the columnÂ ParticularsÂ was left blank, the prefix and suffix details entered for the previous period was displayed for the subsequent periods.
- This issue is resolved.
- While recording or altering a voucher in single entry mode, if a line item was removed by pressingÂ Ctrl+D, the preceding or succeeding line item was deleted. This issue is resolved.
- When exported vouchers were imported, the voucher numbers were not retained. This occurred if the optionÂ Overwrite vouchers, instead of duplicating, during import?Â was enabled inÂ F12: Configuration, andÂ Automatic (Manual Override)Â method of numbering was selected, in theÂ Voucher TypeÂ master.This issue is resolved.
- In an invoice, if the party ledger selected was enabled with multiple mailing details, and predefined with the mailing name of another ledger, theÂ Address TypeÂ of the other ledger was displayed in theÂ Party DetailsÂ screen.
This issue is resolved. Now, in addition to ledger mailing name, the corresponding ledger name is also displayed in theÂ List of Address TypesÂ of theÂ Party DetailsÂ screen.
- During verification of vouchers for audit, if the sampling method was set as manual sampling by clickingÂ S: Set Manual SamplingÂ in theÂ Voucher RegisterÂ report, the textÂ Manually SampledÂ was not displayed against the voucher. This issue is resolved.
While configuring cheque printing by selecting the User Defined format for a bank ledger, the top and bottom lines for A/c Payee in the cheque was not displayed. This issue is resolved.
In the Bank Reconciliation screen, while creating a voucher for an unreconciled transaction imported from the bank statement, the field Transaction Type was displaying Cheque in case of payments and Cheque/DD in case of receipts if a different transaction type was set in the ledger master. This issue is resolved.
For DBS Bank, when you printed the Bank Reconciliation report, the Particulars column was blank in the print. This issue is fixed, and the Particulars column displays the values as seen in the report.
An error file with the message Invalid found on line numbers was being generated while uploading the ECR text file. This was occurring as separator characters were getting added at the end of each line in the ECR text file. This issue is resolved.
Click hereÂ for release notes
Click hereÂ for download