What is Hotfix :
The Hotfix is Release created to solve only specific product issues in specific scenarios. If you are not facing the above mentioned issues, its recommended that you continue to use the Regular Gold Release.
Known Gaps ResolvedÂ :
- TheÂ F12: RangeÂ option in cheque printing for Instrument date wise filtering was not working. This issue has been resolved.
- Memory Access ViolationÂ error was occurring while splitting company data. This issue has been resolved.
- On selecting group companies, the following error messages were getting displayed in the calculator panel:
- FUNCTION: ‘SetsDefaultTransactionTypes’ LABEL: 0025: Invalid Target Object (No Target/Not in EditMode)
- FUNCTION: ‘SetsDefaultTransactionTypes’ LABEL: 0025: Action execution failed!
- FUNCTION: ‘SetsDefaultTransactionTypes’ LABEL: Action execution failed!This issue has been resolved.
- Migration of data from a lower release to release 4.8 failed to occur when the optionsÂ Change the password on first loginÂ andÂ Allow user to change the passwordÂ were enabled and a banking transaction was recorded in the lower release. This issue has been resolved.
Excise for Manufacturers
- When recording anÂ Excise SalesÂ transaction with the same item selected twice and withÂ Domestic (SSI)Â as the Nature of Removal, then in the Daily Stock Register the assessable value of only the first item was being captured.This issue has been resolved.
- The time taken was more while printing theÂ Daily Stock Register.Â This issue has been resolved and performance has been optimized.
Security Control :
- The error messageÂ No Access AllowedÂ was being displayed while attempting to print the vouchers by pressingÂ Alt+P, though the user was given rights toÂ Display/Print VouchersÂ inÂ Security Control. This issue has been resolved.
- The Non-Admin users were unable to edit the bank details in the voucher, though rights were given to the users forÂ Altering of Ledger & Bank Details for Exported/Reconciled TransactionsÂ inÂ Security Control. This issue has been resolved.
- The error messageÂ Instrument Number already existsÂ was being displayed during synchronisation when already synchronised data was reconciled and synced again. This issue has been resolved.
- When recording a sales/purchase transaction in a company enabled for Composite VAT, the error messageÂ VAT/Tax Classification Not SelectedÂ was being displayed while trying to save the transaction. This issue has been resolved.
International Taxation- Ghana :
- An error messageÂ CST Logging EndedÂ was being displayed in the calculator panel, when recording a purchase transaction in item invoice mode. This issue has been resolved.
Tally.Server 9 :
- Scheduled backupÂ of a company belonging to an end point containing multiple companies does not get restored properly when being operated upon at the scheduled backup time (concurrent operations). This issue has been resolved.