What is Hotfix :
The Hotfix is Release created to solve only specific product issues in specific scenarios. If you are not facing the above mentioned issues, its recommended that you continue to use the Regular Gold Release.
Known Gaps ResolvedÂ :
Excise for Manufacturers:
- While recording an Excise Sales invoice, when the party ledger or stock item was selected, the message Memory Access Violation was being displayed. This issue has been resolved.
- When an Excise Sales invoice was printed, with the company logo, after setting the Invoice Print Configuration options Print Multi Page Excise Invoice and Print Bank Details set to Yes, then the invoice generated had two pages, though the details fit in the first page. This issue has been resolved.
- When a sales invoice was recorded for a stock item with the value in crores of rupees, the Stock Vouchers report displayed incorrect, negative values in the Outwards column. This issue has been resolved.
Now, The Flexibility You Always Wanted
||Tally.NET is a technology within Tally.ERP 9 which powers revolutionary capabilities such as continuous upgrades & updates, central consolidation of branch data, central deployment of Customisation, instant support from within your Tally.ERP 9 and many more that enhances your business performance. ClickÂ hereÂ to view list of Tally.NET services. Subscribe now and get complete peace of mind.
Is it a must to subscribe for Tally.NET?
It is not mandatory to subscribe to Tally.NET. Your Tally.ERP 9 will continue to function with all the standard features excepting those that are powered by Tally.NET.
Yet, we strongly recommend you to subscribe to Tally.NET, as it enables services that are vital to your business.
How do I subscribe to Tally.NET?
You can subscribe to Tally.NET through any of the following means:
â€¢Â From within your Tally.ERP 9Â (Quick Setup For Tally.NET)
â€¢Â Buy online using credit card
â€¢Â Buy from your nearest Tally Partner
How do I know current status of my Tally.NET subscription?
You are aÂ Tally.ERP 9Â customer:
â€¢ Tally.NET subscription status can be checked from the information panel of the main screen
on your Tally.ERP 9. When you have a valid Tally.NET subscription the information panel will
display -Â Tally.NET subscription valid till DD-MM-YY
â€¢ Seven days prior to expiry of Tally.NET subscription,Â information panel would turn red, Â Â after expiry the panel would display DD-MM-YY of Tally.NET subscription expiry
You are usingÂ Earlier versions:
â€¢Â Tally.NETÂ is not applicable for versions earlier to Tally.ERP 9.
Service Tax Â :
- The e-filing facility for ST-3 will be provided as per the statute
Arunachal Pradesh :
- The eVAT Annexures for Interstate purchase details and online form requisition will beÂ provided as per the requirements.
- The e-filing facility for Form 704 will be enhanced as per the latest e-VAT template.
- The e-filing facility for Form 10A will be provided as per the requirement.
- Â The Physical VAT return DVAT 16 and Annexures â€“ 2A, 2B, 2C & 2D for RegularÂ dealers will be enhanced as per the e-filing amendments.
West Bengal :
- Â The e-filing facility for Form 14 and eCST Return will be enhanced as per the latestÂ version.
Tamil Nadu :
- Â The VAT Annexure â€“ V will be provided as per the requirement.
Notify me, when readyÂ Â»
Bangalore, Nov 6 (IBNS): Business man management software company Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd has recently entered into collaboration with the ICICI Foundation to offer skill development programmes for the youth across the country.
As part of this tie-up, Tally has joined hands with the ICICI Foundation in their effort to help the rural youth across India find a sustainable livelihood.
The initiative partnered by Tally focuses on expanding employment opportunities by imparting vocational skills to youth.
The foundation plans to train around 15,000 youth across the country by the year 2016.
As their technology partner, the initial phase will witness Tally Solutions offering a 12-week course on office automation.
Commenting on the collaboration, Shoaib Ahmed, President, Tally Solutions said, â€œEmployability is one of the biggest challenges our country has been grappling with. With this partnership, we are confident that we would be able to address the skill gap and create an ecosystem of employment ready professionals and thereby foster the inclusive growth of the country.â€
Source :Â http://www.indiablooms.com/BusinessDetailsPage/2013/businessDetails061113e.php