We are very glad to announce our new Educational Framework and the same would be affected from the month of October 2014.Â Pro TallyAcademy (PTA)Â provides industry recognised course content, online examination and quality placement assistance. The new educational framework is designed with a prime focus of creating â€œa low investment and high revenue generation opportunityâ€ for the academies.
The new education framework has been designed to offer:
- Authorised course material designed by TallyÂ SolutionsÂ Pvt. Ltd. (makers of Tally Software).
- Micro site for theÂ academies underÂ www.tallyacademy.inÂ websiteÂ (eg.Â www.tallyacademy.in/youracademyÂ )Â + Listing under authorised academies on the TallyAcademy website
- Online Examination.
- Support for faculty training.
- Certification to students.
- Placement Assistance for successful Â students.
- Online Self-Assessment for students.
- Online Marketing Support onÂ www.tallyacademy.in
Also, We will provide access (on request) to our Facebook Page, Twitter , Blogs and Forum to the interested academy faculties /students to post/contribute to these pages.
PTA Primary Requirements:
1.Â Â Â Â Â Â Â A licensed Tally Multiuser Â Software:-Â Academy will have to procure Tally.ERP 9 multiuser software from the Mumbai office. The current cost of a Tally Multiuser software License isÂ Â Rs 54,000. To procure the same pleaseÂ courier a check/DDÂ inÂ favourÂ of â€œTallyAcademyâ€ payable atÂ MumbaiÂ to the following addressâ€¦
1stÂ Floor,Â ShramaÂ SafallyaÂ Building,
71-,B N.G.Â AcharyaÂ Marg,
NearÂ ChemburÂ Rly.Â Stn. Chembur,
2.Â Â Â Â Minimum Working Area of 200 sft.
3.Â Â Â Â Availability of at least one full time faculty.
4.Â Â Â Â Minimum 6-10 computers.
5.Â Â Â Broadband Internet.
1.Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Sign up fees :Â 21,000
2.Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Annual Renewal :Â 15,000Â Â Â
3.Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Tally.ERP 9 Multiuser Software:Â 54,000/- (Note:Â FREEÂ Sample kit on procuring the software from Mumbai office).
We welcome you to the family of Pro Tally Academy, if you have further queries please feel free to call Mr. Nilesh (+91 9819 07 01 87) / Mr.Amit (+91 9819 87 37 33)Â [betweenÂ 9:30am to 6pm]