The new Tally.ERP 9 Release 5.1.2 is available now!
Tally.ERP 9 Release 5 offers you a wide range of product enhancements aimed to make business management far easier and simpler for you. Release 5.1.2 is the latest release under the Tally.ERP 9 Release 5 series and includes the product improvements from Release 5.0.
Please note that Release 5.1.2 is applicable for selected statesÂ within India, namely
- Andhra Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- Powerful and simplified statutory functionality brings to you the best solution to manage your taxation in the simplest and most efficient manner. Release 5 gives you the experience of a hand-prepared return with intuitive intelligence designed to help you generate 100% accurate returns in a matter of minutes. With Release 5, you enjoy the complete flexibility to configure tax rates and classifications as applicable to your business as well as a simple and easy experience to record transactions. What’s more, it also enables you to save your finalized returns which will help you to either modify them or prepare revised returns as appropriate.New in Release 5.1.2
Migrate to Tally.ERP 9 release 5.1.2 quickly with the all new Tax Rate Setup tool. Easily view and specify VAT rates and excise tariffs, and start recording transactions in no time at all. Â Using the Tax Rate Setup tool ensures maximum productivity in business operations by making the entire process of setting VAT or excise tariff rates effective, and quick.
- On-Demand Data Synchronization that gives you the ability to share information across your locations in a simple, reliable and secure manner, without the need to be simultaneously connected to each other. This completely eliminates the need for intensive and rigid schedules; delivering the benefit of sheer convenience in your hands. Release 5 takes advantage of the Tally.NET Services for synchronisation of master information as well as transaction data across locations and ensures that creation, modifications and deletions are appropriately updated.
- Comprehensive post-dated cheque management wherein you can flexibly track and record post-dated cheques which are automatically regularised on the due date. What’s more, you enjoy full visibility of PDCs issued and received along with their real-time accounts; enabling accurate and informed cash planning.
- Lighter and Swifter Tally.ERP 9 ensuring a highly optimised system memory usage, hassle free and efficient product update experience delivering only those updates which are relevant to you.
- One click zero-configuration installer that greatly simplifies the installation process and reduces the set-up time so that you are up & running in seconds.
- Robust Licensing enables multiple users to use the same single user license to access data, one user at a time.
- Over 2000 product enhancement & issue resolution requests are addressed to further improve the Product Stability and Completeness.
Product Improvement :
- The provision to print customer’s copy in cheque deposit slip has been made: The option Print Customer’s Copy Also? has been provided in the Printing Cheque Deposit Slip screen. This option allows the user to print the customer’s copy, if required.
- Error message was displayed on entering the first digit as 0 for Citi bank in the bank ledger, resolved: In the bank ledger, if Citi Bank was selected in Select your Bank? option, and 0 was entered as the first digit in A/c No. field, an error message was displayed.
- Reconciled vouchers were being unreconciled when a voucher was altered from Bank Reconciliation screen, resolved: During reconciliation of payments or receipts, the bank date was set for a few vouchers. When the next voucher displayed in the Bank Reconciliation screen was altered, the vouchers previously reconciled reverted to being unreconciled.
Allow inclusive of tax for stock items option in stock item master was disabled automatically, resolved: After enabling the option Allow inclusive of tax for stock items in F12:Configure screen in the stock item master, if the application was closed and reopened, the option was getting disabled. and more….
The option Show Supplementary Details in accounting reports is removed for non-excise and international customers: For non-excise and international customers, Â the option Show Supplementary Details in F12: Configure from accounting reports such as Day Book, sales register, purchase register and others is removed.
CST on taxable stock items were apportioned to exempt stock items in inventory reports, resolved: In Stock Summary and other inventory reports, the CST value of taxable stock items was being apportioned to exempt stock items, when both taxable and exempt stock items were selected in an interstate purchase invoice. and more….
Â And more…
Tally.ERP 9 Feature Summary:
- Quick to install and allows incremental implementation
- Easy to customise
- Powerful remote capabilities to boost collaboration
- Audit & compliance services
- Integrated support centre
- Security management
- Statutory processes
- Manufacturer’s excise
Click hereÂ for release notes
Click hereÂ for download