The new Tally.ERP 9 Release 3.61 is available now!
FREE for all users of Tally.ERP 9.*
Tally.ERP 9 is the latest offering of the Tally software series. As with all Tally products, rapid updates are made available for the lifetime of the product via periodic releases, thereby providing the high level of business capability that millions of users trust. Highlights include a very light product footprint, immediate access to new features and enhancements, easy data migration and more.
Major Enhancement :
Deployment Management :
List of Compatible License Servers will now display only the Regular Permanent License, Locked and Expired. To view the other license status a new button F4: Show All has been provided.
- Performance of Excise Computation report has been optimised.
- Stock Query report was not responding if, more than 3700 Stock Items were tagged to single Stock Category. This issue has been resolved.
Functional Enhancements :
Accounting Reports :
FOUR new fields – E-Mail, CST No., Excise Regn. No., Importer Exporter Code and facility to capture Multiple Contact Details have been provided in Ledger Contact Details screen.
- Auto Bank Reconciliation capabilities have been enhanced for New Banks and more file types for already supported Banks. This list is available under List of Banks of Banking Configuration.
- In Bank Reconciliation Statement, the F12: Range capability has been enhanced to filter multiple Instrument Numbers using the combination of AND/Or.
- Cheque Number maximum width has been changed from 6 to 9 Characters. This enhancement will help the users in countries, where the Cheque Number width is more than 6 Characters.
- A new button Ctrl+D: Delete All Unlinked is provided in Bank Reconciliation report to delete all the unlinked transaction displayed under Amounts not reflected in Company Books at single instance.
Excise for Manufacturers :
- Excise Sales Invoice capability has been enhanced to capture the amount of Education Cess and Secondary Education Cess in Words. In Excise Sales Invoice printout, Cess Amount will be captured separately in Amount in Cess (in Words) field.
- Excise Sales voucher capability has been enhanced to define 0% in Abatement field during voucher entry by enabling the option Allow Modification of Excise MRP Rate & Abatement in F12: Configuration.
- While recording a CENVAT Adjustment entry through Excise Helper, a provision to display CENVAT Credit for Capital Goods and Principal Goods separately is made available. Also, an option to adjust the credits from the respective available CENVAT credits has been provided.
The highlights of this release are listed below.
- Optimised Product Performance
- Enhanced Audit Capabilities
- Banking Enhancements
- Integrated Communication
- Live Update
- Enhanced Password Security
Tally.ERP 9 Feature Summary:
- Quick to install and allows incremental implementation
- Easy to customise
- Powerful remote capabilities to boost collaboration
- Audit & compliance services
- Integrated support centre
- Security management
- Statutory processes
- Manufacturer’s excise
Click here for release notes
Click here for download