New Stat.900 Version is available free for existing Tally User
Major Enhancement are :
- For Payroll Income Tax, the printable copies of the Quarterly Returns – Form 24Q and Annexure I and Annexure II are provided.
- As per Amendment in the CENVAT Credit (Third Amendment) Rules, 2011 Service Tax Input Credit against the Purchase Bills can be availed even if the payment is not made to the Service provider w.e.f 1-4-2011 (applicable only for the service bills raised after 1-4-2011). However if the payment is not made to the service provider within 3 months then, the Service tax credit utilised has to be reversed.
To reverse the Utilised Input Credit a New flag – Reversal of Utilised Input Credit has been provided in Journal Voucher.
- Adhering to the Notification, the following Two new Service Categories have been provided effective from May 1, 2011:
- Restaurant Service
- Short Term Accommodation Service (Hotel, Inn, Etc.)
Value Added Tax
- The Form VAT C4 is enhanced as per latest statutory requirements
- The revised Form VAT 10 is provided as per the statutory requirement
- In STO Address field of Company VAT Details screen, Raigad and Bhandara are added to the list of STO Address
Release details of Stat900 version 140 (PDF file)
Download Stat 140