New Stat.900 Version is available free for existing Tally User
Major Enhancement are :
Value Added Tax
Andhra PradeshÂ :
- The VAT/Tax class – Sales – Composition Tax @ 1.25% is provided. The value of entries recorded using this VAT/Tax class gets captured in Form TOT 060B and Form TOT 007.
- As per the Notification, the VAT/Tax class – Output VAT @ 31% Special Rate / Sales @Â 31% Special Rate is provided to account for revised VAT rate on petrol. The value of entriesÂ recorded using this classification will be currently captured only in VAT Computation report.
Note: In the forthcoming Stat.900 releases, the functionality will be enhanced to capture theÂ value of entries recorded using VAT/Tax classifications provided for 31% VAT rate in VATÂ Forms.
- The e-VAT and e-CST features are introduced to export data of VAT and CST forms using Excel Spreadsheet format to excel template files as prescribed by the Commercial Taxes Department.
- The facility to record inter-state transactions at multiple CST rates in a single invoice is provided with enhanced CST functionality. The value of entries recorded using the CST classifications will be currently captured only in VAT Computation report.Note:Â In the forthcoming Stat.900 releases, the functionality will be enhanced to capture theÂ value of entries recorded using VAT/Tax classifications provided for multiple CST rates in VATÂ and CST Forms
- The e-return functionality is enhanced to export data in excel spreadsheet format to the:
- e-VAT template – ExcelSheetSalesReturn.xls
- e-CST templates – ExcelSheetInterStatSaleCForm.xls and ExcelSheetSalesReturnFormVB.xls
- The e-annexures functionality is provided to export data of Annexures – J1, J2, C, D, G, HÂ and I to the template file – e-Return_Annexures.xls for e-filing.
Release details of Stat900 version 171 (PDF file)
DownloadÂ Stat 171