New Stat.900 Version is available free for existing Tally User
Major Enhancement are :
- For the revised VAT rate of 9.60%, the following VAT/Tax Classifications are provided
- Output VAT @ 9.60% / Sales @ 9.60%
- Input VAT @ 9.60% / Purchases @ 9.60%
- Interstate Purchases @ 9.60%
- CST @ 9.60% / Interstate Sales @ 9.60%
The value of entries recorded using the aforesaid classifications will be captured in e-returns and physical – Form VAT XV, Form VAT XV-A, Form LP-1, Form LS-1 and CST Form I.
- For the revised VAT rate of 25% the following VAT/Tax Classifications are provided
- Output VAT @ 25% / Sales @ 25%
- Input VAT @ 25% / Purchases @ 25%
- Purchase Tax @ 25%
- Purchase From URDs – Special Rate @ 25%
The value of entries recorded using the aforesaid classifications will be currently captured only in VAT Computation report.
Note: In the forthcoming Stat.900 releases, the functionality will be enhanced to capture the value of entries recorded using VAT/Tax classifications provided for 25% VAT rate in VAT Forms.
- The e-return functionality is enhanced as per the latest excel template of Form VAT 15. Also the values of entries recorded using VAT/Tax classifications provided for 1.5%, 3%, 4.5%, 5.5%, 8.5%, 8.75%, 13%, 20.5% and 28% VAT rates are captured in physical and e-VAT Forms and Annexures.
- For making payment towards Form VAT 2 and VAT 2A, the change in ratio of breakup from 90:10 to 89:11 is supported in Form VAT 15, Form VAT 16 and payment challan.
Release details of Stat900 version 183 (PDF file)
DownloadÂ Stat 183